If you are interested in a rewarding career in the healthcare industry, the Healthcare Professions Department may have a career option for you.
We offer degrees and certificates in the following areas:
- Medical Assistant
- Clinic Service Representative
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist
- Community Health and Wellness
- Professional Coding Certificate
- Healthcare Interpreter Certificate - Contact Continuing Education for details at 206-592-3785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patient Care Advocate Certificate - This program is on hold. Please look into the Community Health and Wellness AAS program at this time.
Talk with an Advisor
Please make an appointment with one of our Faculty Advisors to discuss program options and education plans in the Healthcare Professions Department.
The mission of the Healthcare Professions Department at Highline College is to provide a diverse population of students with the knowledge and skills to become credentialed in their disciplines and prepared to succeed both personally and professionally as paraprofessionals in the medical community working within our economic system.